This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we will provide the Booking (as defined below) that you have booked or wish to book through this website, through our application (together the “Site”), through a 3rd party or via telephone. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them.
You should understand that by making a Booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All bookings processed are via Claredan Estates Limited, Unit G2 26-30 Stoney Street Nottingham NG1 1LL
1) Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2) All venues are over 18. Valid ID will be required by anyone who is lucky enough to look under 25. No ID no entry = no refund. Valid ID will be required for any concession tickets, you will need 1 ID PER ticket, without this ID the Excess amount must be paid on entry.
3) The lead booking name must bring ID, if you wish to book a ticket for somebody else, please make the booking in their name and advise them to bring their ID with their name.
4) Third party bookings are not valid for Touring/ Special or December shows. There is limited availability on all shows. Group bookings are not accepted, please do not buy multiple tickets and expect to sit together on the night. Once a booking is confirmed you will not be able to transfer to another show. You must book and attend before your booking expires. Seating requests are not possible, your booking entitles you to an experience for that amount of people only. One voucher per email using different sets of customer data per email. Should you wish to book for a group booking you can add tickets brought direct with us to one voucher booking only. The system we use to book vouchers does not allow for notes to be made to bookings. There are no exceptions made due to the way the vouchers are booked in.
5) We do not allow filming or photography in any of our shows. Please do not bring your drinks (Soft or Alcohol) or food into our shows, it is not permitted.
6) Show times and Line ups are subject to change without prior warning. We do not notify customers of changes in line ups personally. Refunds are not issued when a line up changes for any standard shows.
7) Venues may operate strobe lighting (this is rare but will be at the request of an act for their performance)
8) If you have a complaint please address this with the venue manager on the night before contacting us. We supply the comedy only and have no responsibility for service or standard at the venue and we therefore are not able to comment on your complaint.. If your complaint is regarding the comedy then please do contact us direct. Complaints must be made to either side no later than 48 hours after the show you attend. Just the Tonic will only deal with complaints in the form of an email, complaints over the phone are not accepted and verbal abuse of the box office staff will absolutely not be tolerated in any form.
9) The manager’s decision is final. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the comedy and/or the after party.
10)Your enjoyment of the show is important to us, alongside the comedians enjoyment of performing to you in a safe environment. Please respect the comedians and all other guests in the room by refraining from talking during the entire performance. You will have pre show, intervals and after the show to catch up with friends/ colleagues and family. Any members of the audience who do not adhere to this rule will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. Do not heckle, you will not be as funny as you sound in your head. Do not shout out, it doesn’t make you popular, in fact it makes you very unpopular!
11) CCTV is used throughout the venues and we reserve the right to conduct bag and coat searches.
12)Fancy dress, inflatables, flashing lights of any sort and especially whistles are not permitted entry into the venues. The venues operate a smart/ casual dress code, trainers and jeans are fine.
13)PLEASE NOTE; We ask for e a “Behaviour Bond” for groups of 10 or more, of a sum of £10 Per Person payable on entry. This is to ensure that groups don’t get too carried away and ruin the show for other surrounding customers. These “Behaviour Bonds” are to be paid on the night in cash on arrival. A full refund is given at the end of the night, providing there has been no disturbances.
14)Claredan Estates Ltd are the company behind the provision of the event only. For food allergens please deal directly with Annies Burger shack and adhere to their allergen food advice. We hold no responsibility for any food or drink issues you may encounter on your visit. It is imperative that you notify the venue of any allergies you may have upon arrival.
Please refrain from booking tickets if you are unsure of any of the above T&C’s and give us a call to confirm as all bookings are final